Instruction for Trezor
This guide assumes that your TREZOR has already been initialized and used on TREZOR Wallet, Electrum or Mycelium. If your TREZOR device is not configured yet (i.e. you haven’t used it with any application yet), please visit TREZOR Wallet to initialize it first.
Make sure that you have TREZOR firmware update 1.5.0. or higher.
MyEtherWallet is a popular online Ethereum wallet. It supports natively Trezor, without the need to install any app or plug-in.
NOTE: the steps to secure your tokens on other hardware wallets (Ledger, etc.) are basically identical since they are all MEW-compatible, however make sure to read the manual of your hardware wallet before proceeding.
1. To manage your CND tokens, go to MyEtherWallet and select the "Send Tokens" tab. Plug in your TREZOR. Select the "Trezor" option and click on "Connect to TREZOR“ button.
2. It will require to export public key for Ether account. Click on “Export” button.
3. Enter your PIN and Passphrase (if you have it enabled).
4. Select the base address you wish to manage.
5. Click on “Load Tokens“.
If you haven’t already, add the CND token to MEW.
6. You can now receive and send CND tokens from your Trezor.