The API key management is not supported by the Binance mobile app or by the mobile version of the Binance website.
Please use the desktop version of the website to proceed.
Stoic will manage all funds available in your Spot and Futures balance. Thus, if you don't want to get some of your funds sold by Stoic when it will form a portfolio, it is recommended to use a separate Binance account or a Binance sub-account.
1. Please note that you have to open Futures wallet first, here's an article on how to do that.
2. Open the Binance website and log in using your credentials. Tap on the profile tab in the top right corner of the screen:
3. Tap on the "API Management" button:
4. You will be asked to give the API key a label.
We suggest giving it a name that will help you immediately recognize this API key e.g. "Stoic API key".
5. You will need to confirm creating the API via inputting codes Binance sends to ensure the action.
6. You should save the Secret Key somewhere safe.
Pay attention: The Secret key is displayed only once after the API was created and can't be restored. If you lose this key, you will need to delete this API and set up a new one. Stoic needs the Secret key to be visible to connect.
7. Tap on the "Edit restrictions" button:
8. Select the "Enable Spot & Margin Trading" and "Enable Futures" options and tap on the "Save" button:
9. Congratulations, the API was successfully set up!
Please use the API key to connect Stoic to your Binance account, Secret key should be visible.
❕Your API key is stored in the encrypted storage and the only access that we ask you to provide us is access to create orders on your Binance account – we don't have the right to withdraw funds, thus you are always the only person in control of your funds.
10. Remember that it's necessary to use the "Restricted access to trusted IPs only". Under ‘IP access restrictions’, select ‘Restrict access to trusted IPs only (Recommended)’ and paste Stoic’s list of IP addresses, separating them with spaces;
11. That's it your API keys are created, hit the "Save" button, and scan the QR via Stoic App.