1. First of all, please go to https://edge.cindicator.com/signup and finish the sign-up process.
2. Once you are finished, you will be asked to add a wallet address. Select the "Continue with MyEtherWallet" option if you use MEW or any wallet that is a non-browser wallet.
3. Make sure that script block extensions such as Adblock are disabled, as they may interfere with the registration process.
5. Click the MyEtherWallet link in step 2. You will be redirected to the MyEtherWallet website and asked to access your wallet using one of the provided to you methods.
6. Once you have accessed your ETH wallet through MyEtherWallet website, you should be redirected to https://www.myetherwallet.com/interface/sign-message. If it doesn't happen, please use the link above.
7. You will see the "Sign Message" page on the MEW website. Paste the message from the Edge website into the message field and press Sign.
If you see the Confirm signing button but it's grey and you can't press it, please check the following article.
8. You will receive a signature message that will look like the one you can see below. Copy the content of this message by pressing the Copy button as it is the JSON file requested by Cindicator Edge in step 4.
Paste this message in the Step 4 field and press Submit.
9. This is it! You will be redirected to the next step of registration and offered to buy CND through the Kyber Network. If you already have sufficient balance in your wallet, you can skip this part and go to the indicators page.
10. Please notice that it might take up to 30 minutes for Edge to synchronize with your CND balance and start sending you indicators. You can check your current Access level on the Settings page.