1. Head to https://www.myetherwallet.com/.
2. Type the password you’d like to use in the specified field. Press the button “Create New Wallet”.
3. Press “Download Keystore File (UTC/JSON)” button. The file with the title similar to “UTC--2018-12-12…” should be downloaded. If the download doesn’t start check the steps described in the right section of the page.
4. After the file is downloaded press “I understand. Continue.”
5. Save your private key and write it somewhere safe.
NOTICE: Never share it with anybody as your funds might get stolen if anybody gets access to it. You can press “Print Paper Wallet” to get your private key and get the information about your wallet saved in a convenient format to print it out.
6. After you are finished press “Save your address” button.
7. Select the most convenient and safe method to unlock your wallet. Please note that some of the methods are safer than the others.
8. Now you can see your public address - 0x...