Instruction for Ledger Nano S*
Make sure that your firmware is updated to 1.3.
MyEtherWallet is a popular online Ethereum wallet which you can use as an alternative of the Ledger Ethereum Chrome application. It supports natively Nano S on Chrome and Opera, without the need to install any app or plug-in.
• To manage your CND tokens, go to MyEtherWallet and select the "Send Tokens" tab. Plug your Nano S, select the Ethereum app and go to the settings of the app to activate "Browser support" and "Contract data":
This will enable the direct connection to the browser and MyEtherWallet will be able to detect your device (note that if you wish to use the Ledger Ethereum Chrome application, you'll have to disable browser support).
• Select the "Ledger Wallet" option and click on "Connect your Ledger Wallet“:
• Select the base address you wish to manage:
• Click on “Load Tokens“:
• If you haven’t already, add the CND token to MEW.
• You can now receive and send CND tokens from your Ledger Nano S:
Note that when you sign a token transaction on your Ledger Nano S, it'll display a value of 0, a "WARNING data present" and the destination address will be the token contract address (not your recipient address).
• Once you confirm the transaction on the device, please wait a few seconds for the signature to complete. It'll then show the raw date on the web page, and
you must click on "Send transaction" again to display the final confirmation popup:
*The steps to secure your tokens on other hardware wallets (Ledger Blue, Trezor, etc.) are basically identical since they are all MEW-compatible, however make sure to read the manual of your hardware wallet before proceeding.